John W. Schulz, D.D.S. - San Francisco

Repair Your Smile

Don't Suffer With Hurting Teeth
There is no need to suffer with a damaged tooth. If your tooth is broken, chipped, or fractured, see John W. Schulz, D.D.S. as soon as possible. Otherwise, your tooth could be damaged further or become infected, possibly causing you to end up losing the tooth. Dr. Schulz can repair your tooth using a variety of methods that will cater to your needs. We also offer sedation dentistry to those patients that may be a little anxious or nervous about their dental visit.

If you have any questions about how you can have a healthy, attractive smile like many of our other patients, please contact us today.


Dr. Schulz uses a soft tissue laser during many soft tissue (gum) procedures. Laser dentistry allows for virtually no discomfort and extremely fast healing times compared to traditional gum surgery tools.

I Need Laser Dentistry
Dental Crowns

A crown is sometimes termed a "cap" or "jacket." A crown will restore a large filling or a cracked tooth to its original size, shape and tooth color. A crown may be recommended after root canal therapy has been completed, as the tooth tends to become brittle and is more likely to fracture. A crown can strengthen and protect the remaining tooth structure and improves the appearance of your teeth.

I Want Porcelain Crowns
Tooth Colored Fillings

Metal fillings are virtually a thing of the past and at John W. Schulz, D.D.S. we have the technology to replace any unattractive metal fillings with natural looking tooth-colored fillings making them almost invisible to the naked eye. These composite fillings are structurally bonded to your teeth making them much less likely to fall out which was a regular problem with silver/amalgam fillings.

I Want Composite Fillings
Inlays & Onlays

Situations where a filling might compromise tooth structure and where a full crown is not necessary, an inlay or onlay will be placed to restore tooth damage caused by a cavity or trauma.

Learn More
Request An Appointment Online
Request By Phone: 415.731.9300